Hello lovelies. Sorry I’m super late on my reviews but I am working hard to catch up. Here is my Julep Maven Bombshell box.
I was unable to find the Mint Condition Pedi Creme for sale on julep.com but just guessing it’s probably worth $10-$15. This is a nice size at 4 oz!! And it smells so wonderful.
I won’t put a price on the sample of the warming scrub but it gets an A+.
Now for the polish! :-))
The pinkish/corral color is named Madison. It is currently $11.20 on julep.com.
The gold glitter color is named Oscar. It is also currently $11.20.
I loved the Oscar polish! Two coats provided what I thought was the perfect amount of sparkle. So pretty.
Total of box contents: $32.40 A+
To sign up for a monthly Julep Maven box visit
First box is free!!Use code FREEBOX
Choose your style profile(you can change it at any time), and enjoy an early preview of what’s to come each month in your box.
Oh, and here’s some end of post kitten cuteness…in honor of cat week, of course.
Hello lovelies. I’ve been absent for some time now. Busy with work stuff.
The October BarkBox had an “Autumn Harvest” theme. Very cute.
The delivery box was adorable this month as well.
1. Baker’s Best Autumn Harvest Dog Treats. Was unable to find a value.
2. Fetch&Glow Ball Large. $7.99 drsfostersmith.com Currently on sale for $5.99.
Leave this in the sun during the day and it will glow in the dark.
3. fruitables Halloween Dog Treats Share Pack. $5.99@ The BarkShop.
Love the idea of share packs for the furry trick r treaters!
4. Etta Says! Crunchy Rabbit Chews 7in. $0.99 @petflow.com
Huge fan of these. Plus pups are too!!
5. West Paw design bumi Zogoflex toy Large. $15.00 @westpawdesign.com
It floats! This did not make the box picture it was stolen first.
Box value not including Baker’s Best treats= $29.97
Monthly subscription is $29.00 I had a $10.00 off code so paid only $19.00. A+
Use the link below for a discount.
Enjoy more pictures below.
1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned? Coach-Laura Signature Tote (Currently carrying)
2. What is your dream handbag you lust over? Louis Vuitton- I’ve been good this year, I promise. 😉
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse? Wallet, Check Book, Pen, Body Spray, Lighter(s), Chapstick(s), Lip Gloss(s), Hair Ties, Sunglasses, Gum, Keys, Travel Makeup Bag. Chapstick and lip gloss stay on a constant rotation in my bag so I’m never wearing the same thing for too long.
4. What’s in your purse? (With pictures)
Please comment and share your Sunday Social Bag Banter!! I would love to discover new handbags to drool over.
Attention: Spoiler alert!
It’s time for the September Bark Box review and price comparison. This months box contained 5 full size products.
1. Vetra Care’s Liquid Bandage 2 oz. Spray Bottle
I like that there is something in this box other than just toys and treats. Big plus for me.
2. Loving Pets-It’s Purely Natural
Beef Jerky Bone Shaped Treats
4 oz. Bag $7.85 @Amazon.com
I love this brand already so it’s not a new discovery for me. But, like I said I love it!
3. Etta Says-Crunchy Deer Chews
*I was not able to find these sold individually so my price is an estimate based on buying in bulk.*
$0.85/chew on Amazon.com
4. Good Karma Rope Toys by Jax and Bones. Ted the Turtle sz. Large
10% of their proceeds are donated to animal welfare groups. So great.
5. Wagatha’s Organic Dog Biscuits
Tuscan Pizza Italian Herbs and Cheese
8 oz. Box $6.99 @wagathas.com
Total Box Value: $40.64
Please visit https://barkbox.com/r/ER3JK4MJ19D to sign up and receive $5.00 off a subscription. Enjoy.
Now, I love my designer makeup as much as the next girl. But sometimes $15 for a new lipstick just isn’t reasonable to squeeze in the budget. (Especially if you’re married! Men just do not understand the importance of makeup. ) So I did some digging on Pinterest and found a couple of Mac lipstick dupes. I also found some good sales on a few other must haves.
My first set of swatches:
– L’Oréal’s Colour Riche in 800 Fairest Nude(top) $5.97
Dupe for Mac Viva Glam II
-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 674 Coralberry(bottom) $4.97
Dupe for Mac Costa Chic
My second set of swatches are of Maybelline New York’s Baby Lips. I am head over heels in love with these little guys. They are the perfect combination of tint and moisture. They are also perfect for makeup beginners or for those who do not like a loud lipstick. These come highly recommended. Especially at only $2.97 a tube!!!!! What?!?! I love a good deal.
Top swatch: 30 Peach Kiss
Middle swatch: 25 Pink Punch
Bottom swatch: 15 Cherry Me w/SPF20
Also included in my Walmart haul were Maybelline’s DreamLumi Highlighting Concealer in Ivory ($6.44), Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black ($3.97), and Volum’Express the Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara in Glam Black ($4.97).
Total spent $35.23
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“I’m going to marry Arthur Miller,” Marilyn said.
Skolsky, dumbfounded, told Marilyn he did not understand.
“You wait,” said Marilyn. “You’ll see.”
Book: Goddess The Secret Lives of Marilyn Monroe
Author: Anthony Summers
Page 97 of 415
Please share your teasers in the comment section or post the link to your Teaser Tuesday blog post.